Sunday, May 1, 2011

My space

Things I don't do enough of:
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Making images
  • Doing nothing at all
  • Being creative
Things I really enjoy doing:
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Making images
  • Doing nothing at all
  • Being creative
Hmmm, I think there could be a pattern in there somewhere. Yesterday I started work on my studio/darkroom to try and and rectify some of the above. I have a 3m x 4m external room that the previous owner built as an extra bedroom, which I have been using as storage space. Plans include large lightbox/table, small wet area for film processing and small enlargements, large pinboard/ideas board, bookcase, beanbag and stereo. It has one large window with a brilliant view, so I will be using some sort of velcro blackout material rather than sealing the window.



'opposite sides' 4x5's, 125iso, view camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment